Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guard Rail

Go down 
+2
Brainfreak
Inferoo357
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Micheal busted through the door of the library and quickly scanned the area, he took stock of three zombies milling about the bottom steps and shot each one coolly in the head, he then ran across the street and thought he heard the same voice's except a bit closer this time, he cupped his hands to his mouth "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME YOUR NOT ALONE, IM HERE, IM NOT DEAD!" he stopped and looked around, startled by a couple moan's "may not be for much longer" he whispered to himself, he looked down at Goliathe "you ready girl?" she whimpered her agreement
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Kurt was busy sneaking through the alley ways of the town, his .44 clutched tight in his hand. He heard Michael's voice and walked into the street.
"HELLO?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Kris was only a few streets away when she heard someone calling out. She quickly turned, then ran toward the voice hopping over a few cars since there were large cracks on the ground that blocked her path. She stopped on top of a mini van and saw a bunch of zombies walking twoard the library, fighting someone. Kris quickly got her Cz 75 gun out, loaded it, then shot a few zombies that were a little further away. I'm not alone. Kris got down from the van and started running toward the voice again, shooting at a few zombies while she did and being careful not to get attacked or be close to them.

"I'm here!!"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm

Micheal turned and saw not one but TWO other Survivor's, he was ecstatic "thank god im not the only one!" he sighed, then froze up a bit as he heard a moan, much closer now, he spun on his heel and squeezed off three rounds into the zombies creeping up behind him "help me out here, then we can talk"
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Kurt ran further into the street, and loaded his .44 up. He Turned toward the street coming from the library, and shot two rounds from the Magnum at the Zombies, trying not to hit Kris.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Kris shot at four other zombies, but about a dozen more showed up at the scene. They can't fight every one of them off for long, especially with limited amount of ammo. A moan sounded behind Kris, and she turned to fire a few rounds at a zombie's head. As the zombie fell, an off road jeep was in view. kris ran to it quickly, found the keys still in the ignition, then started it up. It still had a full tank of gas (luckily). Kris turned the jeep around while firing at the zombies close by. About half a dozen more started showing up again.

"Hey you guys! Get in quick!! I know where we can go!"
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:11 pm

"Shotgun."
Kurt fired of the reaining rounds in his magnum at the remaining Zombies, and did a Duke's Of Hazzard hood slide, and jumped in to the front passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:13 pm

(( Neutral Magnums pack a lot of punch but have pretty terrible recoil, watch out for that ))

Micheal squeezed off two more rounds, one went wild "i don't think we can take 'em all, we'll have to.." he stopped mid sentence as he turned to the library door, it was knocked off its hinges from where he'd kicked it out, it wasn't going to be a suitable safe house anymore "never mind I" he stopped again as he noticed a graffiti drawing scrawled on the side of a wall, it depicted a small house with a cross in the middle, and an arrow pointing down the street "there must be a safe house this way, c'mon!" he ran where the arrow had pointed, withdrawing his shotgun and blasting a group of three zombies, who promptly all fell over, he jumped in the back and dropped his pistol and his shotgun on the floor, withdrawing his assault rifle, he squeezed off five more rounds and slapped the hood "drive!"
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm

((OOC: I'll try to remeber that.))
Kurtis reloaded his .44, the holstered it and pulled out his machete.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Kris stomped on the gas and started driving off with everyone inside. A few zombies looked at them dumbfounded, but a few of the fast zombies took off running at the jeep and started to catch up to the jeep. Kris took out her Cz 75 and shot down two that were close to her side. She made a sharp turn which knocked a zombie off course, and it hits a wall. The street started to approach some deep cracks and potwholes now.

"Careful you two! It's gonna be bumpy!"

A few fast moving zombies trail behind, while some slower ones tried to crawl their way in front of the jeep.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Kurt leans over and turns on the radio on, and Heavy metal music starts playing from it. He looks at the Zombies infront of the Jeep. He Pulls out his .44 and fires off some shots at them.
"...I love this song....."
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Kris took a glimpse at the rearview mirror where the guy in the back was shooting down all the fast moving zombies. There was no point in trying to help him out seeing everything is getting under control. Eventually after a few blocks, the zombie groups started to dwindle and everything started to clear up.

"I know a safe place to go. I've been there for two days already and we should be ok for then. I don't know if we're completely clear of every zombie, but keep your eyes open."

Kris kept driving through the streets till they were almost out of the city and started heading towards the suburbs.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Kurtis looked at Kris as she spoke.Her plan sounded good, he didn't have much better.
"Yeah, whatever. Anything is good for me....."
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Kris was now heading onto smoother road and started driving off toward to country side of the town where some newly installed safe houses and tunnels were located.

"From what I've explored through, these safe homes hold many rooms, thick and strong barriers, walls, and doors along with it's own garden area where food could be grown. I think we can hold off very well here. It's almost like some sort of permanent resident area. Oh and there's a labratory and a whole bunch of different areas in there."
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Kurt again looks at Kris, and gets a better look at her. He thinks again. He still dosen't any thing better.
"Whatever.................
Hey, If we are gonna fight together, we should get to know each other, right?I'll go first. My name is Kurtis Callahan. You can just call me Kurt....."
Kurt waits for the others to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Kris looked at Kurt and gave a friendly smile and nod. She makes a quick turn on the road, and now they were going down a rocky path where other vehicles might have gone off rode riding.

"My name is Kris Wranger."
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Kurt kept the same expression on his face as Kris introduced herself.He looked at her again.
"Nice to meet you."
He turned to Michael.
"Now, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Kris half listened to what was being said, and mostly paid attention to the rocky and bumpy road in front of them as she made her was to the safe house. Kris's eyes scanned the area too in case a few zombies were to pop up and attack or if there were any survivors roaming around.
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 am

Garett had been driving for what seemed like for ever before he finally reached his hometown. He headed to an old log cabin in the mountains in hope of finding shelter with no zombies. He stepped off his bike and pulled out the kickstand letting the bike rest. He turned the lights on bright and pulled his shotgun from his back. "You smell anything boy?" Diesel began to bark. "Good boy...show me where..." The dog responded and leaped into the cabin. It jumped onto a zombie and began to tear it to shreds. A second zombie tried to attack Diesel, but it's chest was quickly exploded by a shotgun round. Both zombies had been killed. "Good boy....Anything else..." Diesel didn't bark, so it must have been clear. Garett looked around the house for a radio, he found one in the dining room on the table. "Shit yeah!" He quickly activated it and grabbed the mic.

The music playing in the jeep was interrupted by Garett's rough voice...."Yo Michael! You out there punk! I know you are...You're too smart to die....If anyone can hear me...Please respond....Im in a log cabin in the nearby mountains, I can reach you quickly...I have food, weapons, and a vehicle that can fit 3...Some one please respond." Garett awaited impatiently for a response.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 am

Micheal introduced himself "Micheal Stanton, nerd extraordinaire!" he chuckled a bit then stopped cold at the sound of the voice on the radio "Garett..." he whispered under his breath, he leapt over the seat and fiddled with the radio, it started beeping "hmm, south by...southwest" he mumbled "Kris, head that way" he indicated the direction with a pointed finger
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 am

Kris listened when someone tried to call them from the radio, then took another turn off the road and onto the grass in the direction Micheal pointed at. After a few minutes, some mountain roads were in sight. She pushed the gas harder so the jeep would make it up the steep slope till they were finaly on raod again. Kris kept following the road till a log cabin was in view. As she got closer a bike also came to view where it was parked in front of the door.

"Hey did that call come from there?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:57 am

Micheal was ecstatic "yes, yes right there!" he waited for her to stop and he jumped out "Garett, Garett!" he shouted excitedly he bust in and caught sight of Garett and hugged him warmly "no homo" he chuckled and turned to the other's, who were walking to the door
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:06 am

Kip had been driving for several days, he wasn't used to it he had just recently got his liscence (drives a lambo, I told he was really rich) , he had chatter over his radio, he was hesitant to respond he was so used to it just being him, Ankh and Eduard, Ed had been following close behind Kip ever since Ed had rescued him from his house.

"Survivors, respond this is Kip Starks I am west of your location and heading fast, do you mind if we join" he said then rested the radio's microphone against his head he hoped yet dreaded a response.

Last edited by Kip on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:13 am

Micheal gasped "more, there are more!" he srambled over to the radio and reply'd "were here!" he gave them the direction and coordinates
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:19 am

\"Okay Ed looks like we just made quick friends we will head that way and meet up, it will be nice to have help with these zombies for a change, eh\" said Kip with a hint of false optimism in his voice, and petting Ankh on the head.

\"I hope this works out buddy\" he said in a unusualy kind voice to his dog.

Last edited by Kip on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guard Rail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Rail   Guard Rail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Rail
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead-City :: Places :: United States :: Utah-
Jump to: