Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shutting Down the Site

Go down 
+3
Brainfreak
Kris Wranger
Inferoo357
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Shutting Down the Site Empty
PostSubject: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 am

Myself and Atreyu are going to be shutting down Dead City, if anyone wants to take the responsibility of taking it over just post here, but if no one does the site is getting deleted, im sorry to all those that enjoyed the site and i am in the process of creating another site that might be a pleasant surprise
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 am

Awww Thqt's too bad. Well the newer site needs to be awesome!! lols
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Ah,Fuck it all...Can't you guys keep a site besides SuperHero up and running for any length of time? Laughing I plan on joining the new site...but I'm not sure I could take over as admin on here.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

I could take over but there would be so little members that it wouldnt be fun...we could try.....and I agree with Brain we need to keep other sites up and not ditch them because i was lovin the Star Wars site and this one.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah, and I thought you were planning on bringing SWRPG back up, Kip?

If this thing here is gonna go down, we need to have a nice little ending.Have all the char's die, but come back as zombies but keep close together any how... or have all the zombies die and everyone live together in peace.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm

We are starting that up I'm just trying to figure out who is staying and who isnt coming back.

Once again i agree lets have an ending.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Great. How come it's that everytime I'm gone for any length of time, something completely new happens?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Sad

i arrived too late
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Calm your boners people, We planned on shutting it down but we aren't...We simply are going to restart Dead-City, only this time. We are actually going to spend some time rping before the infection...And work on details more, the zombie fighting system more, and the whole cluttered and getting left behind problem...So Dead-City will not leave our hearts just yet my friends.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

MIGRATE EVRYBODY MIGRATE!!!!!

http://second-life.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 pm

YaY!!!! UNDEAD FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Sorry Inferoo, But I still don't get why we should all migrate...Just stay here and restart it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down the Site   Shutting Down the Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shutting Down the Site
Page 1 of 1