Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Micheal heard a shout in the distance "GARETT!?" he called excitedly, then scolded himself, he must be imagining things due to grief
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Garett heard some one shout his name..."Michael..?" He shot a bullet into the sky...Hoping to give off his location to him...He was to busted up to run...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Micheal heard the gunshot, he thought it must be the group in trouble, he scolded himself again for leaving at such a crucial point, he ran back to the campsite only to stop in shock as Garett lay weakly on the ground "Garett, are you....is that...?" a tear rolled down Micheals cheek
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm

"Yeah..." he groaned..."Now are you gonna sit there and cry like a bitch while im hurtin...Or are ya gonna help a bud to his feet?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Micheal chuckled "your such an asshole" he ran over and helped Garett to his feet, then lit a spare blunt for him and held it out, he then lit one for himself
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Garett put out Michaels blunt, and took it out of his mouth..."You should know by now...We smoke together." He took two hits from his blunt and passed it to Michael as he helped him walk...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Micheal smiled, took a hit, then slipped it back into Garetts hand "thanks bro, i thought i lost you man"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 pm

"You're dumb then..." Garett said as he took two more hits..."You honestly thought a couple zombies could kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 pm

"well with the shit your pussy ass was bawling" he chuckled and made a whiny imitation of Garett "i wanna go out with a bang, wah wah wah" he laughed and continued "do you think you could blame me?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:54 pm

"Hey man, You think I wanted to die in one yalls arms? Hell nah! I'm goin out in style..." Garett chuckled..."But that don't matter...Cause I'M BACK BABY!" Garett stopped to think about the others..."Mike...Wheres Kris...Please tell me shes okay...Please tell me we are walking towards their camp right now..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"i....i dont know.....i left on my own....your death hit us all pretty hard, last i heard she had taken the bus and jeep with the others, though Eduard and Kip broke off to, they went off to god knows where" he sighed "what're we doing Garett, were not making any progress"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Garett didn't realize he meant this much to these people....He didn't realize how much they cared..."Hey Mike...You were their when I passed with Kris right...Did she tell me she loved me...I need to know..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:11 pm

".....yeah, she choked up a bit but managed to get it out, Kurt blamed himself, i.....i said my goodbyes and left without a second glance at anyone else, the rest of 'em, were stark silent, they didnt know you to well so......you know what i mean"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 pm

"Eh, Coulda spared the crap and just told me...." Garett said with a chuckle..."So wheres a car...We aint gonna find em on foot..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 pm

"hold on" Micheal layed Garett down and ran to get the ford, he pulled up next to Garett and loaded him into the passenger seat, the dogs leapt into the flatbed, which Micheal covered with a thick storm covering, Diesel had stuck his head through the small window that opened up into the front seat and was busy licking Garetts face in excitement, Micheal got in and started the old truck up, then started driving down the road
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Garett played with Diesel for a little before telling him he needed to calm down so he could rest and catch up with mike..."Stay on this road...I know they went this way..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 am

"sure thing man" he stared intently at the road for a bit, then spoke up again "if your gonna keep doing this macho man routine at least tell me before you do something retarded man"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:09 am

"Mike...All the years you've told me that...You really think dyin is gonna change that?"
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 am

"Khzzz... Mike, is that you?" a voice that sounded like Light came on the radio, "If it is, Whos next to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightkill

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:37 am

Jim was sleeping on the ground. "Wha.. Is that Garret?"
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 am

((Mike and garret are in the ford, driving along, and im in my jeep))
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

Micheal chuckled "i guess not" he heard Light and turned to Garett "wanna answer it?"
Back to top Go down
Nightkill

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 am

(K, then I'm in my motorbike and was awake.)
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 am

"Shhh...I'm dead still..." He whispered to Mike..."I wanna surprise Kris..."
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:41 am

Light slows down to reach Mike and garret. "oh" he says then on the radio he says to the bus "Mikes Back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Reunion   Deathly Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathly Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next