Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Outskirts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The Outskirts... Empty
PostSubject: The Outskirts...   The Outskirts... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Garett came up on a gas station...It was barren...He began salvaging gas, placing it in his vehicle, and in many containers...Once done, he searched the store for supplies...but found very little, a mere couple sodas and bottle water...and some beef jerky...He walked back to his car, and unwrapped the beef jerky...He gave it to Diesel..."Hey buddy...I've been thinkin...and I can't take you with me..." Diesel whimpered in non-compliance..."Look bud...I can't....I don't know when I'll turn...And I can't go knowin you aint safe...So here...Take this..." He held a lock of Kris's hair underneath his nose..."Go find her...and give her this..." Garett took out a napkin and scrawled a quick letter on it...

Dear Kris,

I know I've left abruptly with out a word...But I just can't take the people anymore...Sorry for lying to you...And sorry for causin all this trouble...Tell Mikey and Kurt to take care of themselves...Cause it might be hard with out me...I'm plannin on goin out in a bang...Just I don't know when...Prolly soon...Before I turn.....But do me a favor...Take care of Diesel for me...Hes pretty much all I got left...Just do this for me...Oh and Kris...I know it's kinda to early to say this...But with this apocalypse...I stopped carin about when its to early to do something...So Kris...I love you

~Fare well, Garett

Diesel whimpered again, he would not listen to Garet..."You do it bud...get out of here...NOW!" Diesel whimpered as he stepped out of the vehicle, he watched as Garett took off down the road....Diesel turned around and began to run towards Kris and the others...
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

The Outskirts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts...   The Outskirts... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 pm

He lit up a blunt as he drove towards his destination..."What town to choose...Maybe my hometown...Yeah.Or a part of Las Vegas?...hmm...It's so hard to pick" Garett slowed his car down, to give him more time to think...
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

The Outskirts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts...   The Outskirts... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:22 pm

"But blowin Vegas to hell...It'll be such a bang...Look's like were headin back to Vegas..." Garett spun his car around and took off towards Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outskirts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts...   The Outskirts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outskirts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead-City :: Places :: United States :: Nevada-
Jump to: