Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City Of.......Light's

Go down 
+10
Raine
Jonathan Yard
Kip
Atreyu vision
Brainfreak
Nightkill
nick331hog
Kris Wranger
The_Soapmaker
Inferoo357
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The City Of.......Light's Empty
PostSubject: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm

They drive into the outskirts of Las Vegas, a few sparse zombies are quickly taken down with head shot's, they drive slowly into the city
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
The_Soapmaker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 am

((hey, i'll be in Antwerp for two days, and i asked Light to take care of my char these two days, and if he doesn't...i'm screwed (just kidding)...))
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 am

For most of the trip, Kris had been keeping silent and to herself lately. She had been mostly thinking about the cure that was talked about earlier and wandered if it would work on humans too besides animals. Over and over again, she had been reading her notes throughout the trip, and twice had to give Garett some of the medicine. From what she could tell, the injections she's been giving him have slowed the process down, but sooner or later the virus will become immune to it. After staying up for so many hours, Kris had fallen asleep for the rest of the trip.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 am

((I have agreed to take up soaps character))

Light is drowsy from all the driving he has been doing, Griff is asleep in the back seat, and Asi just woke up. "Are we there yet?" Asi asks drowsily.

Light asks over the radio "Are we in the big LV yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 am

As they drive, if they look towards the city, they can see a building smoldering from a fire. The top half of the building have fallen in and as a whole it wasn't salvageable. The walls were caving in and smoke billowed from the caldera-like center of the structure. Steel cross beams were cracking and falling in everywhere. The smell of smoke and a tint of burned flesh wafted into the caravan. On the side of the building, a sign hangs by it's last nails. Most of the letters had been burned off.

La...g...en..al...pit...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:14 pm

suddenly several men dressed in mixmatched rags pour in from the alleys, a couple have assault rifles and pistols, while 1 or 2 have missile launchers, a threat, they command everyone out of the bus and jeep
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Nightkill

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Jim shot a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Kurt rolled off the seat on the bus as the men approached it.
"Huh?HUH?! What?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Garett motioned for his men to cease fire, he then quickly reacted with his usual first impression. "What the fuck do you guys want? Leave us the fuck alone...If ya wanna take us, take me on...Wheres your leader! COME ON!!! ONE ON ONE!" Garett shook his fist at the large group of men.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Kurt poked his head out the doorway with Garret.
"YEAH, WHAT HE SAID! EXTREME RULES, BITCHES! NO DQ, HELL IN A CELL, LIVE ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!"
Kurt held his electricity sparking hand out the door way.

Last edited by Brainfreak on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Light, after seeing the men from behind the bus, quickly drove off the highway (( an exit was convienently located there)) and looked for a ramp. "What are you doing?"asi asked
"Saving their asses" replied light
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Kris heard shouting as she slept and got up drowsily. She took a glimpse at a nearby clock. *yawn* Only 5 hours of sleep. That sucks.... Kris got up to her feet and reloaded her gun with it ready in hand. She looked up from her seat and across the street she saw a burning building, and lots of smoke rising. The scent of burning flesh and metal stung her nose. She went over toward her group where Garett stood.

"Garett I think there's someone in that burning building...."

As she spoke, Kris noticed the group of other men ahead of her with rifles. She froze in place as tension built in the air and the smoke and scent still stayed in the air too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

A tall man, completely engulf in flames and yelling like there was no tomorrow, which, for him, there probably wasn't, ran out of the building. His coat was quickly burning and falling away in large clumps, like his skin. The man tripped an feel in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

"Oh my gosh!!"

Kris ran into the bus, grabbed the fire extinguisher in one of the bus cabinets, then ran back outside toward the burning man. She fires some of the foam at the flames which were quickly brought down to nothing. After taht, Kris knelt down by the man and started to look at the wounds and burn marks on his body. She ran inside again to grab some medical supplie then came out to start treating them. There were more minor burns on his body, but there was one major one on his left arm. The man was still crying in pain wheneverkris tried to help him. She tried to keep herself calm and speak in an assuring voice.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

"Damn it..." Garett muttered..."Listen guys...I'm gonna die anyways...So get the hell outta here...Get Kris and take this bus and drive far away from here...It's okay...I'll make sure you get away....And I'll shoot any of you who follow...I'm doin you a favor...At least make my life worth it." Garett stepped outside the bus alone. He balled his fists up. "Cmon! Wheres your leader, Let me fight em!...Or do I have to beat up some of ya punks!"
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Kris shot a glimpse up at Garett where he stood in front of the bus and was ready for a fight.

"Garett don't be stupid and start a fight. And I can't move this guy yet till I'm finished bandaging him up. He's in a bad enough condition."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 am

Kris rolls the man over. His face is unrepairable. His chest is caving and dark brown from the burns. In his last strained breaths he grabs her shoulder and wheezes out.

"The... boy..."

He eyes close and he coughs up a load of ashes and smoke before he falls limp. His arm falls towards the building, pointer finger extended towards the hole he ran out of.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am

Just then the jeep comes flying off the side of the freeway. Light has this wild look on his face. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

the jeep lands on the grooup of men, (killing one or two, injuring 12) and then pulls up next to kris and the man, shielding them from bullets.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 am

Kurt looks at Garett.
"We're ALL going to die, Garett.Shit happens.Like this kinda shit..."
Kurt opens up the window and yells at the men.
"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA DIE, TOO!......I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!"
Kurt pulls his head back in.
"I always wanted to say that..."
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Kip turned to Ed.

"You know we can't stay here with them for much longer, they are gonna find out sooner or later" he whispered then lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Kris watched as the man she tried to help died after taking his final breath. She looked at his arm where he seemed to be pointing toward the burning building. The boy? In there? While the others kept themselves occupied on what's going on with the group of men, and not her, she pulled out her gun and gathered her medical supplies, then crept over to where the building was still flaming. The front doorway was still ok, but everything else behind it was turning to ash now. Kris looked inside and saw something moving and struggling under one of the metal poles that fell on his leg. She rushed over to help, but it was too heavy. Quickly thinking, Kris grabbed a few peices of metal to make some sort of lever and push down it with all her weight. The metal beam started to lift and the boy could move his leg out if he could.

"Can you slide your leg out from under the beam now?"

A metal crash sounded in the back again as the building started to get ready to collapse. It was still far away enough, but the heat was moving closer to them now. Great. Now I'm sure that Garett or someone over there are going to chew my butt off for this.
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Garett looked back at the building, it was ready to collapse..."Damn it Kris!" Bullets wizzed passed Garett as he sprinted towards the building. He stepped inside to see two shady firey figures..."I'm comin for ya! Hold still!"
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Kris looked up to see Garett stumbling over into the building. Just you wait, he's going to yell at me and all I want to do is help.... She kept mumbling in her thoughts until Garett was close enough in hearing distance.

"Good you're here. Help me pull this guy out from under the beam."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Kris and Garett can hear a young boy's whimpering. The leg twists and tries to pull itself free.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Jimi begins opening fire on the men with the .44
"YYEAA-AH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City Of.......Light's   The City Of.......Light's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City Of.......Light's
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next