Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxwell Thompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Maxwell Thompson

Nickname: Max or Firefly (Pyro. YAY, FIRE!!!!)

Build: Tall and fit, with average-sized muscles

Stats:
Strength: +4 (Genetics Bonus: +2)
Speed: +4 (Genetics Bonus: +2)
Dexterity: +2 (Genetics Bonus: +1)
Stamina: +3 (Genetics Bonus: +1)
Intelligence: +5 (Genetics Bonus: +1)
Charisma: +2

Personality: Max is very reckless, sometimes doing things without thinking and getting himself into even deeper trouble.

Looks: Max is about 6'6" with a fit body and average sized muscles. His short, black hair is usually found sticking straight up, with a streak of red going up the right side. Max wears glasses, but is fine without them.

Items: Genetics items: Shoulder bag (test tubes, syringes), small microscope
Technology items: Small tool kit (exchangable-head battery-powered electric screwdriver, wirecutters, pliers), batteries
Miscellaneous items: Box of matches (95 matches left)
Weapons: 9mm semi-automatic handgun (16 rounds left)

Abilities: Genetics: lvl-0.5- +1 Strength -1 Speed
lvl- 1 - +1 Stamina +1 Speed
lvl-1.5- +1 Dexterity +1 Speed
lvl- 2 - +1 Intelligence +1 Strength +1 Speed
lvl-2.5- able to generate sparks that cause minor damage to enemies in close range
lvl- 3 - + rank 2.5- able to shoot small flames from the palms
Technology: lvl-0.5- able to shut off power etc.
lvl- 1 - able to turn on power via generator etc.
lvl-1.5- able to make things work i.e. fix things

Setting History: Max was in his dad's laboratory on the outskirts of Utah in the Great Salt Lake Desert when the infection reached them. When it started, his dad had formed a barricade out of desks and chairs in the corner of the lab, and told him to stay there before giving him a pistol.
Max watched as his dad was attacked by some of the zombies. When the zombies retreated after trying in vain to get to Max through cracks in his fortress, his dad begged for him to shoot him before he reanimated. Looking away, Max aimed through a crack and blew his dad's brains out, then blacked out.

History: Max lived with his dad, since his mom died giving birth to him. He lived a slightly normal life: going to school, hanging out with friends, going to his dad's lab after school. There, Max worked a little bit for his old man, helping a bit with small tasks or lending his dad an extra set of hands when he needed it and the other geneticists were busy.
The lab was working with the virus, trying to help find out help other labs all over the US. When the news from the main laboratory that the virus had gone horribly wrong, Max's dad's lab worked as fast as they could to create an antivirus and the right virus to fight cancer, but they were not fast enough.
When Max's dad believed that he was on the verge of a breakthrough, the virus reached their little laboratory.
Max was in his dad's laboratory on the outskirts of Utah in the Great Salt Lake Desert when the infection reached them. When it started, his dad had formed a barricade out of desks and chairs in the corner of the lab, and told him to stay there before giving him a pistol.
Max watched as his dad was attacked by some of the zombies. When the zombies retreated after trying in vain to get to Max through cracks in his fortress, his dad begged for him to shoot him before he reanimated. Looking away, Max aimed through a crack and blew his dad's brains out, then blacked out.
When he woke up, his dad was still on the floor, but the bodies of all of the other workers were gone, and there were trails of blood leading out of the door.
From then on, keeping the gun by him at all times, Max would quietly get out from behind his fortress to log on to the only working computer and listen to the broadcasts by Loki or go to a large metal cabinet close to him and remove some non-perishable foods before retreating back to his barricade to eat.
While out patrolling the area one day, Max came across some old notes that had been written by his dad. He scanned through it, seeing something about myopathy here and there, but read one particular passage slowly.
"Day 56: Still not showing anymore symptoms. Maxwell might finally be cured! Muscles seem to be getting stronger. Myopathy: Cure: Chemical compound 2134.
Day 57: Myopathy came back, seemingly overnight. Will try new compound to cure Maxwell."
He skipped ahead until he found a spot after he made the new compound.
"Day 69: Chemical compound 2135 is ready. It is a mixture of chemical compounds 135 and 1893. I will give it to Maxwell tommorow.
Day 70: Maxwell drank the compound and he seems to be getting better again. I will continue to give him the compound for about 3 months to hopefully rid him of the disease."
Max skipped again, this time ending up three months later.
"Day 162: Maxwell seems to be finally rid of the myopathy. I gave him the last bottle of the compound this morning and let him sleep, checking his muscles as he did. They appear to be returning to normal. I will keep watch to make sure that they stay that way."
Unknown to Max, most of the compound parts used to cure him were also used in the virus that had turned everyone into zombies.

Last edited by Maxwell Thompson on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm

you have three more points to put into stats, you also have 2 more levels to put into abilities
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Okay, I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Approved, btw, were currently in Nevada, stumble across us
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 am

I just posted there.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I bumped up my stats with the rank up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxwell Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Thompson   Maxwell Thompson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxwell Thompson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead-City :: Creation :: Survivor Creation-
Jump to: