Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demondealer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightkill

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Demondealer. Empty
PostSubject: Demondealer.   Demondealer. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Name: Jim Grady
Nickname: Demondealer

Build: Average-
Stats:
Rank 2
Strength:4
Speed: 4
Dexterity:3
Stamina:3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma:4

Personality: Power hungry. Smart and charming, good at making deals. A bit agnorant.

Looks: Handsome with a pointed chin and slight beard. He has silver eyes and black hair.

Items:
Backpack
Machine gun, 10 stink bombs, pocket knife, 5 Molotov cocktails and lot of containers of TB. Motorcycle. Flamethrower.

Abilities: Genetics Level: 3

Setting History: “The plague has hit. The government’s dead, zombies everywhere. I don’t know who did it. But if the zombies die, I’ll take over the world myself. If they don’t, well, I’ll kill myself before being turned. Yes, I’m not crazy. I have enough weapons to kill a lot of those disgusting zombies and then I’ll control the rest of the humans with some other deadly disease: TB. That’s inhumane, you say. F humane. As far as I’m concerned, you can send humane to hell. I’m at a building I was left at and faked dead to escape the zombies. I grabbed some crap and now I’m fighting.”

History: Jim was a CEO of a big company. Jim was known for being power hungry and extremely ruthless. His company owned near half the world and he was interested in taking over the world. He found some TB bacteria and made himself immune to it. His cmpetiers were known to start coming down with it. Then the Virus hit and all his employees started dying or being transformed. They cornered him in his office and he killed some of them and to survive he faked dead and lay under a desk. After a few hours he came out, grabbed some crap and started fighting.

Last edited by Nightkill on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Demondealer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demondealer.   Demondealer. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Cause of Death: Killed by Tank

We will remember his valiant efforts
May he not come back to haunt us
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net

Demondealer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead-City :: Creation :: Survivor Creation :: Deceased Survivor's-
Jump to: