Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of Trust

Go down 
+5
Brainfreak
Atreyu vision
Kip
Eduard
Inferoo357
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Micheal was sound asleep, nightmares danced in his head and he tossed about uneasily

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Eduard

Eduard

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Ed and Garett had been trying to get the shamblers off of the fence, but as the zombies died they had been pressed up against the fence.

Last edited by Eduard on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Number of posts : 208

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Kip sleepily rubbed his eyes that was first time he had slept since he left his house.

"Shit their here, Up, everyone up grab your guns" He shouted at the group
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Number of posts : 374

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Garett ran over to Michael while shooting at the zombies with his .45, he began kicking him. "Bad time to sleep fucker!"... Garett then yelled to Ed "Hold the front, I'll go get Kris and Kurt!" Garret ran into Kris's room and shook her. "Up damn it up!" Garett stood over her and waited for her to wake up
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Micheal awoke groggily "your a fuckin' asshole" he quickly picked up his handgun and popped away at the zombies streaming in through the gate
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Kip

Kip

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Kip was already over Kurt he delivered a kick to his stomach.

"WAKE UP!!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 pm

(okay, let Kurt post...Then enough til Kris get's back on...Cause it's not cool to ditch her on this zombie action.)
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Kurt, meanwhile was still sleeping and having a dream involving Marylin Monroe.
When Kip kicked him, he woke up.

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK, MARYLIN?! Wait, what?"
Kurt scratched his head, confused.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 pm

"Um, dude nap time is over, zombies have arrived" Kip smiled then helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Kurt got up with Kip's help. He grabbed his stuff together and loaded his .44
"Groovy."
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Kris had had a rough night sleep. Memories shattered and nightmeres kept popping up making her toss and turn. The last hing she remembered was something reaching toward her to grab her, then she felt someone grab her shoulder. By reaction Kris flung her arm to her belt and pulled out her pocket knife and pointed it at the intruder, but she stopped herself after realizing it was Garett. She blinked a few times and realized after a few seconds what was happening. Zombies were already attacking and it was time to move. Kris puts her pocket knife away and reaches for her gun which she already loaded last night, then grabbed her stuff.

"Alright let's head out."
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Ed put away his the Murder and took out the Bear. He started shooting the zombies closest to the gate while the others begin loading into the vehicles. "Someone load my stuff in my car please." Ed shouted back at the other survivors.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Kris ran down the stairs and saw Ed was too occupied to put anything away.

"Got it Ed!"

She picked up his stuff and went over to his car. She threw his stuff into the trunk, then once that was done she puts her stuff into the jeep. She held up her Cz75 gun and started shooting at the few zombies that made their was already almost halfway up the gate. After that, she got into her jeep and turned on the engine, ready to drive away as she kept shooting the oncoming zombies.

"Come on let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm

"Thanks Kris." Ed stopped shooting long enough to run back to his Skyline. He turned his car on ready to plow through the oncoming horde.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Kip shot four or five zombies then cranked his car.

"I can fit one more in here" he offered to the others.
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Kurt bum rushed out of the house, swinging his machete like crazy at any zombies. He did another Bo Duke-style hood slide into Kip's car.
"GO, SPEED RACER, GO!"
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:02 pm

As Kris shot down a few more zombies, she looked toward the West and saw about another dozen of zombies move closer. She reloaded her gun and shot a few more times at the other zombies coming toward them.

"Oh shoot, let's go guys! Garett you better get moving and lead the way here!"
Back to top Go down
Brainfreak

Brainfreak

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Kurt reached his hand out the window and began shooting at the zombies approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 pm

"I am leaving soon, so hurry guys" Kip yelled shuting his door and revving his engine.
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm

A hunter growled in the distance....."shit..shit..shit..SHIT! KRIS WATCH OUT!" The hunter lunged out of nowhere, it came from above...it was aimed for the jeeps windshield....Garett rushed to the front of the jeep, he aimed his shotgun and fired..."FUCK!" He needed to reload...The hunter jumped onto him and began clawing away at his arms and chest. Garett punched it a few times in the throat before he fastened his hands around it's face. The hunter bit deep into his hand, (Between my thumb and index finger)... Garett quickly snapped the hunters neck, and kicked its body off of him. It's head hung lifelessly forward. (this all happened in the span of like 5 seconds...so you guys wouldn't really have time to react.) He loaded a bullet into his shotgun and blew a giant hole through his chest, severing his torso from his legs. Garett then held his hand in pain..."It's alright guys, I'm okay." He waved to the others.. He pulled out his pistol and ran over to his bike. He shot zombies as he ran to it. "Follow my lead!" I killed one hunter....that still leaves Kip's hunter....We are still being tracked then....shit
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:44 pm

That all happened within seconds. Kris only saw Garett for one second in front of her windshield, then he was holding his hand and the hunter zombie lies lifeless on the ground. She looked back up at Garett who still held his hand. Oh no.... he must of been bitten. If something isn't done quickly, he could turn into a zombie too, but I can't do anything now while we're being attacked.... Kris hits the gas and the engine revved for a seoncd before it took off to follow Garett.
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Garett plowed his motorcycle through the zombies, he blasted .45 rounds into the zombies as well. He looked at the closed gate...."Son of a bitch!" A horde of zombies protected the gate switch...."Im sorry bike....I love you" Garett teared for a moment before he jumped off of his bike and watched it crash into teh gate, but just before it crashed Garett shot into its gas tank, causing the gate to explode. and for them to get away with out a hassle. He spun around and waited for a car to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Kris stopped by Garett after seeing his bike going through the gate. She called down to him.

"Get in!"

At that moment a few zombie started to work its way through the smoke and flames, she shot at them and once Garett got in she stomped on the gas and rammed through the gate and a few zombies. They were out onto the road now with the others following.

"Tell me which way to go.... oh and we have to treat that hand as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Atreyu vision
Admin
Atreyu vision

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 pm

"...Thats not the only thing..." Garett took off his shirt, his entire chest and arms were covered in hunter scratches...all fresh too...."Believe it or not...They all aint from that one hunter....Hunter wounds never seem to heal...They always stay fresh...Unless their is some way to treat it...." Garett nodded his head. "Ah what am I saying...I don't need no medical help, I'll be fine! I'm immune to that stupid virus!" (No Garett is not immune....He is just trying to act tough.)
Back to top Go down
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Kris sighed and took a quick turn around a bend and over a rocky path.

"Stop acting so stupid and tough already. You know you're going to be turning into one of them any time now. Get that through your thick skull.... Ok last night I've been doing some studies on the virus, and I think I might know how to treat it just long enough so the virus doesn't take over your entire body. However it isn't very strong and we have to treat you roughly three times a day possibly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn of Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Trust   Dawn of Trust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Trust
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next