Dead-City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead-City

The Infection Has Started, What Will You Become? The Hunter, or The Hunted....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kris Wranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Kris Wranger Empty
PostSubject: Kris Wranger   Kris Wranger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Name: Kris Wranger

Nickname: (didn't have one)

Build: Thin- +1 Speed +1 Intelligence -1 Strength -1 Stamina

Stats:
Strength: +3
Speed: +4
Dexterity: +2
Stamina: +4
Intelligence: +4
Charisma: +3

Personality: Kris is calm, determined, and normally keeps her thoughts to herself

Looks: see avi

Items:
~2 knives (one in boot, and one on belt)
~ Cz 75 (has supply of ammo too)
~ Blank-paged journal for records

Abilities: Rank 2
Weaponry:
lvl-1.5- able to stun an opponent with a kick or similar move
Medical:
lvl- 3 - able to perform surgery's

History:

Kris Wranger, daughter of Nate and Felice Wranger, was born and raise in the suburbs by Chicago. Her father was a military man and was rarely home except around the holidays or on the weeks that his company are not assigned to depart for a while. Her mother was a part-time nurse where she would treat the injured, and part-time veterinarian at a local vet where she would treat wounded or sick animals. Kris had a good education, was on the honor role in her middle and high school years, was a part of art clubs, took part on her school's swim team and took self defense classes. Needless to say the family would always keep themselves busy.

However, when Nate would be home, he would show Kris how to shoot guns (only allowing her to actually shoot one if they were at a special arena where firing one was legal at her age) and which ones were of best quality, etc. One of Kris's favorite guns was a Cz 75 which was one of her father's when he would be away with the military. On spare times, Felice would show Kris how to treat minor injuries in not only humans, but also animals too. Kris loved to take time to spend with her parents at times like those, especially with her father who is always away. Life went on and there are often times where Kris would have very few chances to be together with her family. But even with that, her life was still good until the virus started to spread in smaller towns, and then it hits Chicago.

It all started when her father was in Europe for military business since a month ago, Kris was all packed to leave for college in a week, her mother had gotten off work early at the hospital, and had rushed home to Kris when news spread of the virus....

Setting History:

"I don't know how to describe it. Everything happened so fast. This is what I know. Since a month ago, my father is still in Europe and I don't know if news spread about the virus there or not. I was in my room making final preparations to leave for college when my mother came home and started packing a few things for herself. I rushed down to see why she got off work early, and what was with the rush. She told me about the news of the virus, and how it's starting to spread in Chicago. My mother gave me instructions on what to do and where I should go since she had to go back to the hospital to try to treat the patients. I begged her not to go back and to stay with me to be safe, but she refused and said to take care of myself. After a few moments, I ran upstairs to grab a few of my things already packed away including a blank-paged journal I was going to use in college, and, in my father's old study, his Cz 75 gun with a supply of ammo and two of his knives. When everthing was packed, my mother drove me to a secluded area where very few people started walking in. She said to me 'I love you and I'll be with you soon,'. I never realized that those would be her final words she'd say to me as she drove away and left me at the secure area.

"It has been a month and people went mad. Some had gone out just to die instead of living in fear anymore, and some went out to explore to see what happened. They never returned and I was the final person. It took me a few hours to deliberate until I finally decided to head out. I packed a few essentials in a backpack that could be used for camping, my knives, gun, ammo, journal, and my laptop (just in case for contact of info). I have no idea what to expect when I leave the area, or if I'll make it back alive. However if anyone is out there, please try to find me and help if possible.

"This is the story of what happened to me since the virus, and I hope someone is listening. This is Kris Wranger. Wish me luck."

Last edited by Kris Wranger on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Kris Wranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Wranger   Kris Wranger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:13 pm

i fixed your build, also you have 10 stat points to distribute how you want between your stats, so spend those first, then make the adjustments your build gives you

i like the history a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Kris Wranger
Admin
Kris Wranger

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Kris Wranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Wranger   Kris Wranger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Thanks ^^

kk add the other point to give me ten.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Kris Wranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Wranger   Kris Wranger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dead-city.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kris Wranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Wranger   Kris Wranger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris Wranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead-City :: Creation :: Survivor Creation-
Jump to: